Provides direct administrative and clinical support to medical providers in order to provide optimal patient care and maintain visit efficiency, including, but not limited to: preparing for patient visits, assisting providers with routine office visits or in-office procedures, completing administrative and follow up tasks to further assist patients with their needs.
Education:Required: High School Diploma or GED
* Required: Current Medical Assistant Certification, Registered Medical Assistant Certification or LPN license• Prior experience in physician office setting - Preferred.
* Experience assisting with in-office procedures and injections - Preferred
* Ability to demonstrate effective organizational and time-management skills
* Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrates knowledge of basic computer skills
* Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9 and CPT coding.
* Demonstrates knowledge of basic procedures for taking vitals, and obtaining medical information.
* Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in the work environment
- Cpt Coding
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Icd 9