To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Trenton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Clerk
PeopleShare Inc • Trenton, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
PeopleShare is hiring a Data Entry clerk to work at an established client in Ewing, NJ! This is an excellent opportunity for someone with proficient computer skills and attention to detail.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Pay Rate: $14.00-$16.00/hour based upon experience
- Contract opportunity (6 months - 1 year, with possible extension)
Job Responsibilities for the Data Entry Clerk include:
- Enter customer account information into the internal database
- Identify and fix any errors in data reported
- Assist with additional administrative projects as needed
- Reach out to customers and vendors for missing information
Job Requirements for the Data Entry Clerk:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent computer and data entry skills with a typing speed of at least 5000KPH
- 1-3 years of experience working in a professional office setting within data entry or administrative support
- Great communication skills and ability to work well in a team oriented environment!
- Comfortable performing repetitive data entry functions
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IND8