Honda has a clear vision for the future in 2030, and it's a joyful one. We are looking for people with the individual skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals. We are seeking diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation and help us make fully informed decisions.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to the Power Sports & Products Advertising group for numerous advertising activities. This role contributes to the tactical execution of advertising efforts aimed at increasing brand equity and product awareness for customers and our dealers.
At Honda, our associates take pride in their responsibilities. A typical day as a Media/Production Advertising Specialist will include:
* Coordinates and plans assigned model/project specific media campaign strategy from concept through execution. Works with media agency staff to outline and achieve objectives.
* Coordinates and plans assigned model specific production shoots. Coordinates with agency on pre and postproduction elements. Ensures content captured includes social media asset production.
* Coordinates and executes assigned model studio photography with existing vendors. Coordinates digital asset collection where applicable. Maintains repository of photography assets.
* Provides social media content calendar support, reviews content and proofing.
* Coordinates and executes accessory photography with existing vendors.
* Coordinates quarterly social media webinar for dealers.
We are looking for qualified people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, open minds, and a disciplined work ethic. To bring the future to Honda as a Media/Production Advertising Specialist, you must have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or a related field/relevant job experience
* Minimum of 4-5 years working in Advertising or related field, with project management experience from planning through execution
* Powersports, Marine and/or Power Equipment Industry experience is a bonus
* Proven track record of experience in advertising field on the agency or client side is preferred
* Strong critical thinking skills, strong attention to detail
* Superior Communication Skills both written and oral
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point, outlook), advanced SAP skills preferred.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and work with multiple vendors
* Able to aggregate data from multiple sources and present to management
* Highly organized and attentive to detail
Competitive Base Pay Medical, Dental, Vision
Remote Work Opportunities Bonus Program
401K Program Honda Product Programs
Company Lease Car Program
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
#LI-EP1 - LinkedIn
- Attention To Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Hardworking And Dedicated