To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Documents patient’s response to nursing and other interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications with the chosen facility.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care; 4) The Joint Commission, state and local laws; 5) Patient’s Bill of Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare, nursing and client hospital policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- One year prior professional nursing experience preferred.
- Current BLS card.
- Successful completion of Maxim Staffing Solutions testing process.
- Successful completion of background screening and hiring process.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"