To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80225
- Kiara Williams
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Project Manager
Cherokee Nation Businesses • Denver, CO
Posted 2 months ago
Senior Program Manager, Lakewood, CO (ID#14764)
Established in 2011, Cherokee Nation 3S (CN3S) provides support, services, and solutions to federal and commercial customers. CN3S guarantees a customer-first attitude, extra effort and willingness to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Its personalized approach gives clients the attention they deserve and the quality they expect.
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.cherokee-cn3s.com
CN3S requires an experienced, proactive Program Manager to serve as the primary interface with our Denver-based Department of Interior customer, lead our onsite support team and manage all project financials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Maintain communication with leadership on contractual and budgetary issues;
- Maintain contact with the employee through monthly site visits;
- Perform employee relationship building activities;
- Maintain relationships with Contracting Officer, COR, Government Program Managers and subcontractor;
- Consult with the Client to initiate and develop staffing strategies and plans for all employee backfills and or new positions;
- Lead the selection process by working with the recruiting team to present qualified candidates, setup interviews, negotiate salary;
- Facilitate the employee onboarding process in coordination with HR and recruiting teams;
- Ensure quality delivery through proper coordination, and execution of contract tasks.
- Ensure flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities;
- Monitor potential scope changes and ensuring compliant change orders and modifications completed when require;
- Submit progress reports and other contract deliverables on-time, as needed;
- Facilitate resolution of employee questions/issues through ongoing coordination with benefits, HR, and leadership. Coordinate on all disciplinary actions, as needed;
- Ensure staff timesheets are submitted daily and all requested time-off is approved;
- Oversee the project budget and provide forecasts and projections as needed;
- Monitor employee behavior and performance by conducting annual reviews and working with HR manager to facilitate pay increases, and/or bonuses;
- Coordinate regular team building activities for on-site employees
- Maintain consistent records and on-time reporting as required by the contract.;
- Serve as key interface for coordination on all internal processes and communications, related to project-level budgeting, accounting and contractual action items;
- Assist in recapture of existing work and identification of new business opportunities in coordination with the Business Development and Proposal Management teams;
- Performs other project-related duties as assigned;
Supervises/Manages a large project team and provides input towards staffing and performance decisions.
Denver CO, San Antonio, TX, Washington DC metro-area
Estimate 12-18 trips to our Client’s Denver facility, annually for Client meetings and/or visits with the onsite CN3S staff.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Position requires a B.S. or B.A. degree in a business or environmental science field and 7-10 years of experience managing federal government projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong Face to Face Communications Skills
- Good Oral Communications Skills
- Understanding of Federal Marketplace
- Understanding of the onsite Contractor role at a Federal facility
- MS Office Literacy
- Capable of adapting to the needs of the client
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency in response to the Client’s needs
- Good forward-thinking and problem solving skills
- Aptitude for knowing when to be patient, persistent and/or assertive
- Good project budgeting skills
- High-attention to detail
- Understanding of general FAR/contracting rules
Very limited physical demands.
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses’ (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies – from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.