Your career deserves... MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for
passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our
part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
* Career advancement opportunities
* Fun Work Environment
* Medical Benefits
* Company Paid Time Off
* Premium pay for Worked Holidays
* 401K Program
* On-line Learning system
* Associate recognition Programs
* Merchandise and dining discounts
How you can Make a Difference
* Working for Vino Volo ( a Paradies Lagardère Company) provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and
positive impact on your community and the environment.
* As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide
employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a
comfortable environment our customers can trust.
* Warmly greets, acknowledges, and takes guests drink and food order; provides information about menu items and looks for opportunities for additional sales
* Engage guests in a friendly and professional manner. Create a lasting first and last impression.
* Responsible for wine knowledge including, but not limited to flavor profiles and talking points of current list along with pricing guidelines
* Process all point of sale transactions in a quick, efficient manner
* Build guest loyalty and enhance selling skills through the use of training materials
* Work together with fellow employees and management to ensure all guests have the best experience possible
* Maintain a clean organized work environment
* Support other areas of the bar as requested, such as seating customers, answering telephones, stock work, cleanup, and documentation.
* Respond appropriately to guest concerns
* Maintain current adult beverage certification. Ensure responsible service of alcohol.
- Telephone Call Reception Management
- Restaurant Operation