To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75247
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Digital Marketing Manager
Corsicana Mattress Company • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the development and execution of marketing plans, activities and events to promote the CMC brands. This role will partner with a collaborative, fast-paced team focused on revenue growth. This role will leverage new brands and assets to develop integrated marketing solutions, working as a cross functional catalyst bringing energy and ideas for an insights-led sales pitches from inception through sale. This position will report to the General Manager, Digital.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of CMC brands and products, business priorities and challenges to develop strong marketing programs to drive continued engagement with consumers
- Identify and understand emerging digital platforms and trends to give marketing ideas a competitive edge (e.g. new media channels, industry trends, or new potential revenue streams)
- Manage and lead specific marketing elements in support of the overall brand campaign
- Manage projects within established budgets
- Manage updates and reporting to senior management
- Define, clarify and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for program, help establish tracking processes/dashboards to develop real-time optimizations and key learnings for brand performance
- Manage agency partners by providing guidance on business goals and objectives and strategic direction on projects
- Responsibilities will include program ideation, management of agencies, namely creative, digital and media, development of creative assets and coordination with internal teams
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constantly seek out new ideas, looking outside the box to propose and implement innovative solutions
- Ability to translate business objectives, category/consumer insights and knowledge of digital tools/landscape into integrated marketing solutions
- Ability to analyze marketing plans effectiveness and understand ROI
- Ability to infuse strategic thinking and innovative ideas into marketing plans and programs with strong attention to quality and detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities under tight timelines
- Exhibits a drive for results with bias for action, initiative, and ability to juggle multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and personal leadership skills across functions to build consensus and collaboration to produce results and/or course of action
- Exhibits positive, can do attitude
- Strong project management skills with ability to navigate complex landscapes/systems
Exhibits Superior writing, communication, and presentation skills
This position manages a small team and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that team. Will manage cross-functional teams aligned to the various projects within their area of responsibility.
Professional office work environment
This position operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Standard business hours
This role is based in our Dallas, TX office, requiring occasional travel to other facilities and events across the U.S.
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelors degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent relevant field
- 2-4 years professional experience in e-commerce marketing
- Proven and demonstrable experience in driving business results through digital marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of media landscape, specifically digital and social.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.)
- Strong computer skills (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Corsicana Mattress Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corsicana Mattress Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Corsicana Mattress Company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Corsican Mattress Company employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.