$41600.00 to $52000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is looking to hire an Accounting Clerk for a well respected, growing organization. In this role, you will be required to match invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assis in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This dynamic team environment offers advantages such as a great work space/office, terrific benefits, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. This position is a full-time role and is located in the Roseville, California area. If you or someone you know may be interested send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
- Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Carry out other related duties and work on special projects as assigned
- Use a variety of sources to prepare statements and reports
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Support Accounts Receivable by processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and helping with collection of past due balances
- Support accounts payable by filing vendor invoice and disbursements and by matching & filing A/P invoices
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Assist with general accounting tasks, including G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other ad hoc projects
- Command of Job Cost
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Proficiency in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience preferred
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
If you or someone you know may be interested send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles