Relief Sales Representative
As one of Premium’s elite beverage Sales Representatives, you’ll be an advocate for significant beverage brands in assigned retail accounts.
What’s in it for you?
* Represent a fun alcohol brand for a great company.
* Break out of the corporate environment.
What will you do?
* Work in a relief capacity providing support for open routes of existing territories.
* Visit assigned retail accounts to sell in more volume, increase distribution, and monitor price and shelf space management of alcoholic beverages.
* Negotiate terms of agreements and close sales.
* Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
* Participate in new product launch events including profile tastings.
* Use past sales history and reports to optimize retail inventory levels.
* Attend sales meetings to discuss overall sales, competitive activities and opportunities to maximize sales efforts.
* Represent the brand during promotions and company events.
How will you succeed?
* Effectively communicating with all parties.
* Building relationships with vendors / distributors.
* Energizing the client brand through creative approaches.
* Having a baseline knowledge of the alcohol / beer industry.
What experience should you have?
* Must be 21+ years old.
* Marketing, promotions, event management and/or sales merchandising experience preferred.
So, are you Premium’s next Sales Representative?