To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
38 Loveton Circle
Sparks Glencoe, MD 21152
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Teledyne Technologies • Sparks Glencoe, MD
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Teledyne Energy Systems, Inc., located 15 minutes north of Baltimore, Maryland, is a leading provider of custom power systems and gas generation solutions based on proprietary fuel cell, battery, electrolysis, Stirling and thermoelectric technologies and staffed with a group of highly talented professionals. As a supplier of products and engineering services for demanding land, sea and space applications (including the Mars Curiosity rover power system), we offer exciting opportunities for energetic, self-motivated team players looking for challenging opportunities to start or grow their careers. We offer training and growth in both technical and program management tracks, and give our staff the opportunity to write papers, attend conferences and contribute to the extended technical community. We also have an excellent benefits package. Join our team and power your future with a company on the move.Position Summary and Responsibilities
Teledyne Energy Systems is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to work under the direction provided by Technical Operations Manager in a low volume production environment focused on process development, process documentation, tool design, and equipment purchases.
• Develop comprehensive work instructions and documentation packages used by assembly personnel to manufacture primary and secondary batteries.
• Provide “hands on” process development, lean work area layouts, equipment procurement, tool design, and continuous improvement efforts as they relate to process enhancement and yield optimization.
• Prepare and present technical presentations to customers as it relates to product line issues.
• Assist assembly personnel with technique required to perform assembly operations and perform minor assembly equipment repair; some routine 'hands-on' assembly work may be requiredQualifications
• Must have a B.S. in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering OR Engineering Technology with a concentration in mechanical or mechatronic systems
• Must have at least 1-3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to interact with various departments and good verbal and written communication skills
• Creative thinking, self-motivating, problem solving skills and a desire to remain current with emerging technologies required for position.
**Must be a United States Citizen and be eligible to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.**Citizenship Requirements Due to classified work at the facility and related access restrictions, successful applicants must maintain U.S. Citizenship to allow the person to hold a U.S. Government security clearance. Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. ? If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email email@example.com or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.