Caregiving openings for CHHAs, CNAs, and HCAs in and around Madera!
Certified Home Health Aides - CHHAs,
Certified Nursing Assistants - CNAs, and
Home Care Aides - HCAs (Personal Care Aides - PCAs)
Our caregivers are what make it possible for us to reach our highest goal, to improve lives every day. As a member of the Interim HealthCare Personal Care and Support team you’ll thrive while doing what you do best, caring. Our Personal Care Aide – PCA / Home Care Aide – HCA staff provides clients with personal care and assistance with activities of daily living in a home care setting. Be a part of a stellar team that strives each day to live up to our reputation, “people you can count on, care you can trust.”
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- CHHAs and CNAs - minimum 1 year experience and current California CNA and/or CHHA license (2 years professional caregiving experience may be considered in lieu of CNA or CHHA experience)
- PCAs – minimum 2 years professional caregiving experience
- CPR (BLS for Healthcare Providers) Certification
- Current TB and Physical also required
- Positions do require transporting clients; valid driver’s license, clean DMV record, and auto insurance are required.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Paid Time Off
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect care partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Personal Care
- Profit Center Accounting
- Basic Life Support