The QTI Group is looking for Tractor/Diesel Technicians for a maintenance company in the Green Bay area! Candidates will be responsible for performing all tractor repairs, completing rebuilds and replacements, performing diagnostic work, making best value decisions to continue to operate and perform technical repairs and/or replacement. This is a direct hire opportunity with great benefits! Pay rate is between $18-$32/hr depending on experience with additional monthly incentives! The company offers some schedule flexibilty, with the traditional shift being 6:00am-3:00pm. Client offers a tuition reimbursement program. This is a perfect work opportunity for people who want to work with a company with exceptional benefits! Apply NOW for consideration!
• Diagnoses and repairs problems in the areas including all external component replacements and routine repairs
• Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handled computers, motor analyzers, chassis charts and pressure gauges.
• Demonstrate ability to effectively use technology
• Knowledgeable in the usage of welders, pressure gauges, specialty wrenches, and caliper
• Perform annual vehicle inspections; perform preventative maintenance and other repairs as necessary
• Comprehension and completion of the repair orders, inventory forms, PM schedules, repair forecasts
• Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documents required by DOT, company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations
• Knowledge of maintenance repairs either as a diesel technician or at least 2 years of industry experience
• Preferred mechanical aptitude; Fuel injection systems, On-board computers, Batteries, Electrical networks, and Ignition systems.
• Organized and has the ability to deal with multiple activities in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
• Strong work ethic
• Must be able to walk, lift, twist, turn, climb a ladder, reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, and crouch for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 100lbs; frequently lift up to 10 to 50 lbs.
• Visually inspect small defects and/or small parts
• Operate machines, motor vehicles, hand tools, and job specific equipment and tools
• Determine the accuracy and thoroughness of work
• Demonstrate the ability to hear and accurately interpret mechanical, technical and business information in an
• Environment subject to noise, vibrations
• Perform all work safely in a fast-paced work environment
Hardworking And Dedicated