To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise, ID 83714
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Tech Support Specialist
Kforce Technology • Boise, ID
Posted 1 month ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Tech Support Specialist in Boise, Idaho (ID).
We are seeking a technical support specialist with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service. This position is fast paced managing inbound technical customer and reseller service events remotely (phone, chat, email). You will be supporting company commercial high-end printers and technologies which may include one or more product lines. This roles purpose is to provide remote solutions that minimize our customers down time by avoiding wait and travel time necessary for onsite service. We support a very unique customer base each with mission critical attributes that rely heavily on our ability to adapt, meet our Service Level Agreements (SLA) while delivering world class customer service and complete technical resolutions.
- Documented job history which includes a technical background encompassing both software and hardware knowledge, troubleshooting, problem solving, team collaboration, and customer service expertise; We are looking for candidates with support experience that exceeds basic level product support such as simple items like cell phones, etc.; This is not an entry level position and requires 2+ years of applicable experience
- Exposure to a variety of computer applications, databases, remote access applications, and network configurations
- Exceptional communication skills needed to manage interactions with a culturally diverse customer and reseller base
- Ability to de-escalate and prioritize well interactions with customers while delivering world class customer satisfaction
- Prior experience within a care center/remote support center managing service events via a ticketing system
- Enthusiasm for investigating and resolving challenging issues, building a structured plan of action to resolve while keeping our customers informed on progress and delivering a positive outcome
- Knowledge of structured methodology to resolve an issue such as 5-step troubleshooting
- Prior field service experience repairing, troubleshooting electro-mechanical commercial products on location at customer sites
- Graphics and/or application support experience; Adobe suites, RIP software, print job configuration setup
- Exposure to different media/substrate types, car wraps, banners, commercial prints
- Previous Designjet, Latex or UV product experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: ITTVT1669904
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.