To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Marketing Manager- Wholesale/Resale
Windstream • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
The Sr Marketing Manager-Wholesale/Resale is responsible for executing the Wholesale and Resale marketing strategies. They will routinely evaluate the success of the marketing programs and make improvement recommendations. They will be responsible for ensuring their marketing programs are well executed, on time, in budget and they will frequently provide visibility to their manager and other key stakeholders on the progress of the Wholesale and Resale marketing program. This position will work closely with the Strategic Marketing teams on marketing program execution and evaluation. The leader in this role will work closely across various functions in the Wholesale and Resale BU’s (sales, account management, operations, IT, service delivery, marketing, etc.)
Job responsibilities include:
- Awareness of the wholesale and resale products and solutions and future development plans
- Creation of marketing awareness plans inclusive of PR, social media, email, digital advertising, portals and campaigns and utilizing strategic marketing group for collaboration and execution. Ensuring consistent Wholesale and Resale messaging and adhering to specific brand guidelines
- Manage the Wholesale and Resale events; identification of events that promote strategic objectives, set event strategy and collaborate with the event management team on flawless event participation and engagement
- Responsible for quality and on time releases of monthly email newsletters for the Wholesale and Resale customer bases and email metrics and engagement reports
- Collaborate with product marketing on creation of sales enablement tools including content, collateral and other assets
- Promote relevant marketing programs and news to internal teams through regular internal communications (Stream (corporate intranet), email news, etc.)
- Coordinate monthly product and marketing trainings with the Wholesale sales and account management teams
- Collaborate with Wholesale and Resale operational resources on customer communications
- Creative thinker and excellent communicator
- Excellent written, oral communications, project management and organizational skills
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working closely with a sales organization with a strong affinity for sales team success
- 10+ years professional level experience working in a similar role for a telecommunications service provider or related industry
- Familiarity with industry terminology and demonstrated success developing marketing programs in a telecommunications or related industry, preferably in the wholesale and/or resale space
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and functions based on changing market conditions
- Ability to manage time and work effectively both in a team and on your own
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
College degree and 8+ years professional level experience in telecommunications or related field.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.