::The RN has multiple roles and functions including care-giver, decision-maker, client advocate, manager, rehabilitator, comforter, communicator, and teacher. The functions include assessment of the nursing needs of the patient, initiation of the plan of care of nurse action, implementation of the plan of care and the evaluation of the process, by use of the nursing process. The Standards of Practice set forth by the professional nursing associations provide guidelines for the competent, safe and professional practice. The RN promotes the dignity and quality of the nursing care given to the patient.
• Current RN licensure from the State of Oklahoma required.
• ADN required, BSN preferred
• Current BLS required.
• Healthcare Provider Law reviewed and signed within first 14 days of employment required. Annual review through HS Learning required thereafter.
• Experience preferred.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Must successfully complete the pre-employment assessment.
Electronic Medical Record
Patient Care Coordination