We are excited to welcome a Dynamics AX Business Analyst to our growing team. This position is currently available to candidates at one of our 3 offices including Portland, ME; Melville, NY; and Addison, TX. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: Our Dynamics AX Business Analyst role will provide project management support for Dynamics AX system development, upgrade, and infrastructure change efforts. The Dynamics AX Business Analyst will ensure that Project Governance created by the PMO is followed with every project. The Dynamics AX Business Analyst will need to produce Business Cases / Requirements (BRD) and Functional Requirements (FRD) on all AX system projects. This position will maintain requested changes/edits to the original project by executing the Change Request process.
What will you be doing?
• Understanding the Business Sponsor’s requirements in order to create BRD and FRD
• Managing day-to-day project administration and coordination activities to support the project teams
• Managing any sized projects, tasks and project changes
• Organizing and administering project meetings and prepare resulting communications for distribution
• Maintaining and developing project documentation and communications
• Managing document version and changing control for all project documentation
• Contacting team members for regular updates of project status reports and prepare project status reports for approval
• Managing the issues list based on input from project team meetings and steering committee meetings and follow up to ensure resolution
• Maintaining enterprise project schedule
• Making necessary edits as needed (i.e. establish/revise a baseline, apply effort estimates, modify based on approved project changes to scope, schedule, cost and quality).
• Managing project budget and forecasts
• Assisting with training/educating staff on the PMO methodology and project-related activities
• Supporting the PMO presence on SharePoint
• Performing other related duties as required
• Opening and reading emails on a daily basis
• Conforming with and abiding by all EVO’s Corporate Policies and Procedures, and instructions
• Participating in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in the department goals
• Practicing and complying with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA)
• Adhereing to privacy; confidential, proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA)
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience of 3 years in a project oriented role within the banking or financial services industry
• Experience in AX 2012 R3 is required
• PMP Certifications a plus
• Strong understanding of the lifecycle of technology projects and SDLC
• Ability to support waterfall assigned projects and agile assigned projects
• Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects concurrently, meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and written) with the team, senior management, stakeholders, and vendors
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical people (written and oral)
• Demonstrated ability to assist in preparation of project documents as needed (e.g. Status Reports, Project Budget Analysis, Business Cases / Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirements (FRD), Project Schedules, Risk and Issue Logs)
• Demonstrated experience conducting presentations and effectively participating in meetings
• Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent judgment and leadership skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team environment
• Ability to adapt to project management concepts, practices and procedures as needed
• Expertise in managing and working with teams across multiple locations
• Proficient in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite and MS PowerPoint)
• Proficient in MS Visio and MS Project is a plus
• Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.