Position: Japanese Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Ideally 3 days a week (8 hours/day) but can be adjusted to your schedule (open for discussion)
Charlotte NC Region
A global renowned aircraft manufacturing company that continues to innovate and grow, by researching and developing high quality automobiles and power equipment products, is looking for a Part-Time Bilingual Japanese Administrative Assistant.
As one of the world leading companies, they are looking for a talent who can help their glowing office.
You will work closely with staff for coordinating meetings, preparing documents, purchasing orders, collecting data and records in addition to supporting Japanese staff.
You will be working in a highly technical and innovative environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
• Conference/meeting planning and coordination.
• Preparation of documents for management and team.
• Purchase Request creation and issue of Purchase Order.
• Organize all purchases within division and communicate with finance.
• Collect and compile records and documentation in an organized manner and file as appropriate.
• Gather data, prepare standards, and custom reports with information necessary for decision making.
• Document translation (Japanese to English) (English to Japanese)
• Associate Affairs (uniform coordination, Japan staff housing, event coordination)
A minimum of 5+ years of related experiences preferred.
Ability to use Microsoft Office software. (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
Experience using SAP
Strong reading, math and problems solving skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Attention to detail/accuracy and ability to multi-task.
Ability to support department specific needs as described in job requested based on specialty.
Verbal and written bilingual skills (Japanese and English) is desired but not required.
Microsoft Power Point