The role's primary responsibility will be to maintain firm and product-related sections of consultant databases in addition to any ad hoc requests, as needed. Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for any queries made by North American employees regarding the consultant databases.
- Primary point of contact for any queries regarding US consultant databases.
- Ensuring the US consultant databases are updated, maintained, and represent our firms/products accurately.
- Collaborate with the Schroders London data team to ensure the global databases are accurate, when needed.
- Coordinate with the appropriate teams across Schroders to ensure information needed is requested and provided in a timely manner for use in the databases.
- Coordinate with various teams to ensure quarterly/annual view of information in the databases.
- Suggest improvements to the overall process of updating the consultant databases
- Participate in regular update calls with Acuity to troubleshoot and answer database queries.
- Develop a functional knowledge of Schroders' products
- Schroders primary point of contact for external databases vendors, as needed
- Ad hoc data requests as needed
- Ability to coordinate, organize and prioritize schedules and input to meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-starter who will take initiative, can think outside the box and apply creative problem-solving to come up with solutions
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent attention to detail; consistency across written materials and reporting is key
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with and interpret data
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; Advanced used of Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables and formulas),, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to quickly learn new programs and applications
- Knowledge of Consultant Databases
- Knowledge of financial industry
- Previous experience with Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Experience in database/spreadsheet management
- Attention To Detail
- Creative Problem Solving
- Customer Relationship Management