To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Project Delivery - Oncology
PRA Health Sciences • Providence, RI
Posted 21 days ago
Do you want to watch drug development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
We’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA Health Sciences. We provide innovative drug development solutions across all phases and therapeutic areas. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side by side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop life-saving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every day. It’s who we are. Innovating to help people is at the heart of our process, but it’s even more than that. It’s our privilege.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives, and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do.
Who are you?
Are you a tenacious leader?
Do you fight hard for yourself, your team, and your cause?
Are you a fountain of knowledge, always eager to learn more and share your expertise through mentorship?
Are you composed, methodical, and organized?
Above all, are you passionate about drug development?
If you’ve answered yes to our questions, then you will find a lasting home in PRA.Responsibilities
What will you be doing?
As a Director of Project Delivery (DPD), you’re no stranger to lengthy to-do lists, but we’ve broken the DPD role down to three main functions.
You use your expertise to improve delivery, profitability, quality, and client satisfaction. You do this by taking a hands-on approach with your team and scope. You do what it takes to gain business, retain business, and mitigate risks.
You don’t just manage, you mentor. You raise up the next generation of talent within PRA. You set your team up for success. You relay strategies to your team that will maintain profitability and client satisfaction.
You identify opportunities to improve the Project Management Group. You collaborate with your peers and leaders to define, develop, and implement improvements both locally and globally.Qualifications
What do you need to have?
- 8+ years Project Management experience, required
- 1+ years Line Management experience, required
- Project Management experience in a CRO environment, required.
- Project Management experience within a Sponsor Environment, preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Health Science from an accreditation institution or international equivalent degree, required. An advanced degree (M.S., Ph.D., M.D.), preferred.
- Business related course work (management, marketing, accounting, budgets, personnel management, negotiation skills, etc.) preferred.
- Masters of Business Administration from an accredited institution or related coursework and/or employment, preferred.
- English fluency (ability to read, write, speak), required
- Travel of up to 25% is required for this position. Exact amounts of travel will vary, pending client needs.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
LOCATION: This position may be home-based or office-based. Location on the West Coast or in the Mountain region. Relocation assistance available.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.