You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Catering Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver Job Description
If you like working with a fun team, love our queso, have a great personality & enjoy interacting with customers, then come and talk to us about joining the QDOBA family! QDOBA is now hiring energetic, hospitality-oriented individuals!
POSITION SUMMARY As our catering delivery driver you will be the face of QDOBA representing yourself and QDOBA with enthusiasm and great hospitality!
We are currently looking for a Catering Delivery Driver who will be an Integral part of the QDOBA restaurant team, This person would
- Deliver all orders in a safe and timely manner.
- Work as a crew member when not making a delivery (See Crew Member .Job Description).
- Provide friendly guest service and the highest level of hospitality.
- Obtain guests’ signatures on all orders.
- Maintain accurate delivery logs.
- Unload product and arrange food/drinks in an appealing manner.
- Strategically load and deliver orders for maximum efficiency and timeliness.
- Double check accuracy of the order before loading orders for delivery.
- Reliable clean vehicle in good repair with current registration and insurance
- Valid driver’s license (must maintain on person at all times)
- Submit to a MVR report to establish good driving history within the past 36 months
- No DWI/DUI in the past 5 years
- 18 years of age or over
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
At Qdoba, we bring flavor to peoples’ lives. This means we highly value the diversity, and flavor, our employees bring to the table.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: QDOBA will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.
Pay Rate: 12.75 - 19.00
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7218841
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.