To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwood Park, IL
- Alyssa Tudor
- Phone: 7736322335
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medical Customer Service Representative
Aerotek • Norwood Park, IL
Posted 26 days ago
Aerotek is seeking Medical Customer Service Representatives to join of their dynamic companies within the Health Care Industry! Health care or Call Center experience in an office setting is required. This company offers excellent stability and training!
- Will be taking 80 - 110 inbound customer service calls a day
- Majority of calls are from people to set up appointments with doctors
- Patients will also call for referrals to other doctors
- They will call to transfer medical records from different doctor's offices
- Look up doctor's schedules online to schedule appointments
- Using dual monitors and head sets
- Sometimes doctors or other health-care professionals can call in so these reps need to be very professional
- They will be doing a lot of data entry and using their system
- They will have to send messages via email and their internal messaging system
- They need to prioritize their duties
**MUST BE FLEXIBLE FOR 8 HOUR SHIFT BETWEEN 7AM-7PM.**
Some weekends required.
Phone Customer Service (Call Center Preferred)
Medical Receptionist preferred but not required
Proven tenure in previous customer service positions
Strong Technical Aptitude
Excellent Communication Skills
Medical Terminology Preferred but not required
*BILINGUAL IN SPANISH IS HIGHLY PREFERRED*
All interested & qualified candidates, please apply for a response!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.