To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coeur d'Alene, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
VP of Sales & Marketing
ExecuNet • Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posted 2 months ago
This person will have overall sales growth responsibility for Advanced Input Systems, including all process and personnel associated with sales and marketing initiatives.
Provides strong leadership in connection with the Company’s continuing goals to achieve sustainable, profitable growth. The VP of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for growing bookings in order to achieve AIS’ growth goals. This includes the ownership of processes, resources, and budgets associated with marketing, contract negotiations, forging long term strategic partnerships, management of commercial issues, fostering excellent customer relationships, and acting as liaison between the customer and operations to ensure that both company and customer goals can be met.
- Works closely with President to develop, maintain, update 5-year growth plan.
- Achieves annual bookings’ targets for AIS.
- Wins key/strategic accounts in-line with long-term growth plan.
- Ability to define, test, validate value of AIS solutions in target markets.
- Own market-mapping process to identify key customers and products.
- Effectively manage internal team members, and their activities, in order to support the goals of customer satisfaction, timeliness, and appropriate response.
- Manages the activities of the Sales and Marketing function through direct reports and sales representatives.
- Ensure that key customer contacts are established and maintained. Has overall responsibility for interfaces among high level outside contacts, e.g. customers, community, etc.
- Oversees customer business reviews on a periodic basis.
- Handle customer requests in a timely and responsive manner.
- Works closely with Operations and Product Development to ensure sales strategy and customer expectations are in-line with execution plans.
- Initiate and participate in process improvement initiatives, activities, and practices that enhance the overall effectiveness of the entire organization.
- Develop, negotiate, execute, and administers customer-related contracts, including non-disclosure agreements, and terms-and-conditions requirements.
- Provide timely and clear feedback to direct reports on issues and challenges that require resolution and response.
- Provide quick and effective response to customer satisfaction, quality, and delivery issues.
- Participate in company-directed initiatives such as strategic planning, operating policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with ITAR and Export Compliance.
- Ability/Experience bringing new products to market.
- Ability to motivate employees to achieve bookings’ targets and goals in a fast changing market.
- Successful sales experience in a contract or custom products manufacturing, high mix type of organization.
- Excellent at building customer relationships and a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of delegation, developing direct reports, process management, business acumen, and intellectual horsepower, managing multiple projects making timely/high quality decisions, and staffing.
- Technical sales background.
- Exposure to or experience with quality control process and approaches – such as ISO 9000, Six-Sigma, or Toyota Lean Manufacturing.
- Familiarity with compliance and certification requirements in a variety of industries – UL, CE, BA, FDA, FCC, et al.
Demonstrated alignment with AIS core values: customer focus, ethics & values, problem solving, integrity & trust, functional/technical skills, listening, action-oriented, composure, and values diversity.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
Minimum BS with 15 years of relevant sales experience in a manufacturing or related environment. MBA preferred.