Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Coral Gables, Kendall & Homestead
Is looking for
Night Nurse Supervisor (P/T)
Brand New Palace at Weston
An Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
16025 Emerald Street, Weston, FL
Winner of Gallup's Great Workplace Award
The #1 Priority of this position is…
To coordinate clinical care, provide administrative guidance to staff and supervise nursing personnel.
Deliver nursing care to ensure resident’s needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice, physician orders, facility policies & procedures and state, federal and local guidelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise, assign & evaluate the effectiveness of nursing intervention on resident outcome.
- Participate in hiring, directing & assigning nursing staff
- Counsel & evaluate nursing personnel performance using quality assurance standards and established policies & procedure.
- Assist the Director of Nursing in developing nursing services objectives, schedules, performance standards and nursing policies & procedures.
- Assess residents’ care needs, strengths & potential and plan interventions to maximize residents’ abilities to optimal level of function through the use of comprehensive assessment database.
- Administer prescribed medications & treatments in accordance with approved nursing protocols.
- Supervise & maintain accurate and informative records for each resident.
- Conduct daily resident rounds and initiate corrective action under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
- 1 year of nursing management experience preferred.
- Previous experience in long-term care preferred.
- Must be currently licensed as a Florida RN or a LPN.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal & written in English. Spanish preferred.
- Basic math skills required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Polite, responsible, self-motivated, punctual, resourceful, very accurate and detail-oriented.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays & in emergencies.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to work independently and as a TEAM member.
Attention To Detail
Licensed Practical Nurse
Hardworking And Dedicated