YES, Rotech is STILL HIRING to help serve our patients during this time of the COVID-19. Our business has picked up!! SUBMIT your RESUME today for a manager to review.
As your Home Respiratory and DME equipment and services provider, our number one priority is the safety of our patients and our employees. PPE is provided to all of our employees that will have contact with patients.
We have implemented the following measures:
- We are maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet in both the workplace and during home delivery/pickup, whenever possible.
- We are asking patients to complete a screening questionnaire to determine high-risk situations for our employees.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures for all of our equipment.
- We are communicating frequently with our employees regarding the latest guidance from the CDC.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
We are seeking a dedicated Liaison to join the Rotech team. In this position you will be responsible for working in conjunction with hospital case management, continuing care personnel to plan, coordinate and facilitate discharge planning for home care services for patients receiving respiratory, DME services and/or home infusion therapy services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to and complies with all company policies and procedures, the guidelines established in the “Rotech Way” and laws and regulations
- Always acts in an ethical and legal manner when making visits to referral sources
- Complete and submit, accurately and timely, all required paperwork including but not limited to referral intake forms, insurance verification documents, delivery tickets, activity logs, special information reports, etc.
- Coordinate the patient referral process including referral demographics, communication with customer service/clinicians, verification of insurance coverage, delivery, education, CMN retrieval and patient/referral source satisfaction follow-up
- Creates and maintains constructive working relationships with management and staff
- Goes ‘the extra mile’ in order to exceed customer needs
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with hospital personnel such as case managers, social workers, physicians, nurses, etc.
- Maintains a high level of satisfaction with patients, referral sources, and location employees
- Participates in department and company meetings and events as determined by supervisor
- Remain knowledgeable on all provided products and services and other pertinent information related to our business
- Remains current in Rotech processes and changes through review of pertinent publications, newsletters, workshops and self-study
- Performs other duties as assigned
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or an equivalent combination of education and directly-related experience is required
- One to three years’ customer service and billing experience in DME or healthcare environment
- One to three years’ of related prior work experience in a team-oriented environment
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Effectively and confidently present products and services with a high degree of professionalism
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to learn
- Medical terminology
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens
- Regularly lift and carry or pull oxygen cylinders, nebulizers, walkers, various durable medical equipment, documents, marketing materials, etc.
- Regularly travel via personal vehicle and occasionally via airplane
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Remote access interface and communication
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Office, warehouse and hospitals
- Travel via automobile required to patient’s homes, referral sources and meetings
- May be required to use a personal vehicle for business activities with reimbursement according to Rotech’s policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Telephone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
Make the Right Move, Create your Profile and Submit your Resume TODAY!! The hiring manager reviews resumes and contacts applicants that have related experience to the applied position. To view the status of a position that you submitted your profile / resume to, -435624170. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK -28451084509 [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Hospital Home Care Liaison
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees. Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Attention To Detail