Full Charge BookkeeperCompensation:
$45000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
There is an urgent need for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to administer month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, clerical staff, full cycle A/P, payroll, bank reconciliations, and journal entries. Seeking a full-time Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their Tax Consulting team, our client in the Omaha, Nebraska area, is working with Robert Half Finance and Accounting to find a qualified candidate to join their Tax Consulting team. Qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible!
How you will make an impact
- Draw up monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Draw up cash flow projections, as needed
- Organize cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Oversee monthly accounting close
- Accounts Payable
- Note budget transfers
- Well-versed in credit card management and reconciliation
- Other distinguished projects when necessary
- Iron out subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Handle Accounts Receivable
- Summarize business license and gross receipts
- Organize sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Demonstrated ability to implement solutions, strong analytical and communication skills as well
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Dynamic accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Proficiency in Form 1099
- Comprehensive knowledge of Full Cycle Payroll
- Foundational knowledge in QuickBooks
- Command of Quarterly
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant.