To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager
McCrometer, Inc. • US-Nationwide
Posted 24 days ago
McCrometer is a leading global flow instrumentation specialist. We specialize in the design, manufacture and testing of flow metering solutions. Instrument, process, facility and consulting engineers worldwide have confidently chosen McCrometer’s flow meters since 1955. McCrometer’s flow technologies serve in a wide range of applications and markets. Our application engineers, researchers and designers apply their expertise in flow physics and real-world operating dynamics. The results are some of the most accurate, innovative and trusted flow meters on the market.
Summary of Position:
- The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) creates and executes on a growth strategy for their region, positioning McCrometer’s metering solutions in vertical markets. The RSM utilizes value selling, relationship building and channel management to identify, influence and close opportunities.
THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED OUT OF THE FOLLOWING STATES:
WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, MT, WY, UT, AZ, CO, NM, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MN, IA, MO, AR, LA. Ideal Location - Pacific Northwest
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
• Develop, and execute sales strategy that results in revenue growth in the region.
• Build relationships and effectively communicate the benefits and value of McCrometer’s metering solutions.
• Set sales goals with channel partners and work collaboratively with them to ensure achievement and sustainment.
• Actively utilize and update the CRM system (SFDC) with accurate data to effectively manage the funnel of opportunities.
• Prepare sales reports and sales forecasts.
• Attend trade shows and industry conferences to stay abreast of market developments and serve as an ambassador of McCrometer’s solutions.
• Educate customers, dealers and distributors on the product portfolio and value proposition.
• Follow-up on customer issues and collaborate cross-functionally to help resolve problems.
Other Responsibilities and Functions:
• Assess competitive landscape and provide market and customer feedback.
• Stay informed on the regulatory landscape in applicable states.
• Observes and complies with all safety regulations and company policies.
• Maintains a commitment to teamwork and a positive, supportive attitude to all personnel.
• Continually improve prospecting, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
• BS in Business, Marketing, Engineering [preferred].
• Seven years minimum outside sales experience in an industrial business required.
• Flow meter experience and/or familiarity in agricultural, water/wastewater, oil & gas, and industrial applications preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality.
- Travel within territory.
- Knowledge and use of personal computers, and common business productivity tools such as word processors, spreadsheets, databases, project scheduling tools, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting problems.
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills, initiative, flexibility.
- Ability to present complex or difficult messages clearly and persuasively.
- Ability to resolve associate and customer complaints/problems and provide follow up.
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and activities and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints.
- Ability to be proactive and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a complex environment where multi-tasking is required, priorities frequently change, and deadlines must be met.
- Proficient Computer skills and common business productivity tools such as word processors, spreadsheets, databases, project scheduling tools (Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.)
Danaher Corporation Overview