Tentative Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. The Customer Service Analyst
will be primarily responsible for analyzing programs and processes related to Customer Service, including Special Orders, Customer Experience, On-line customer support and Tech Departments, for the purpose of work force optimization, technology improvements, maintenance and enhancements to operational programs. The will also be responsible for project coordination, progress reporting, new program implementation, and training based on the analysis.Essential Job Functions
Skills and Qualifications
- Actively work with Customer Service Department management team, and other supporting dependent teams to analyze and document opportunities for process improvement and work force optimization, including tools and technology to reduce costs, limit exposure related to compliance and improve service levels.
- Run routine and ad hoc reporting in support of operational initiatives for Customer Satisfaction, Internet Customer Support, and Special Order departments from Data Warehouse, Live Person, Right Now, Pro-center manager, and other systems as needed.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project documentation.
- Research and extract data from various sources to build business cases for proposed projects, representing business interests to ensure that all technical designs meet business needs.
- Act as the liaison between the business units, and technology teams, relaying information in an easy to understand manner.
- 3-5 years call center operations experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and people skills.
- Analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to learn independently.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
Complex Problem Solving