We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to work within our clients' homes providing direct patient care. The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will assist patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health. As a Maxim CNA you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified Certified Nursing Assistant's are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focuses interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiological and psychological changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Minimum one (1) year of CNA experience required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Certified Nursing Assistant