MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This position will report to the Senior Estimator and will have responsibility for the oversight and management of all estimating activities. This position requires coordination with the Project Teams through all phases of the estimating process.
My client is a licensed General Contractor specializing in hotel and hospitality renovation projects. Since 1991, my client has partnered with highly regarded hotel brands across the United States. The Company has demonstrated expertise in renovations of Guest Rooms, Public Spaces, Food Service and Meeting Spaces in Select Service, Full Service, Boutique Hotels, and Resorts.
A few of the Key Responsibilities for the Estimator:
- Work with Business Development Team to locate and track bid opportunities in CRM software and databases
- Scrutinize bid documents and drawings
- Identify existing and/or potential problems and omissions
- Attend pre-bid meetings
- Create, distribute and monitor RFI's through completion in construction management software
- Review estimates to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to formal submission
- Able to perform quantity and material take-offs for construction materials
- Assist with estimating change orders
Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 48 hours of submission. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted promptly by Isaiah Bess for further discussion.
There are many qualities that my client is looking for in a successful Estimator! This successful, specialist construction General Contractor are looking for their new candidate, to lead small, close-knit bid team, that are working on high volume projects. The value and benefit that is added to the community include: senior living, churches, medical facilities, and private schools.
Other Qualifications that make up a great candidate:
- Highly proficient in reading blueprints and other construction-related documents
- Able to understand bid instructions
- Able to follow a detailed process
- Able to work with Construction Management software
- Able to work with Customer Relationship Management software
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/Email (Outlook)
- Must be able to work in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Competitive base salary, dependent on experience
- Competitive Paid Vacation Time
- Collaborative, team orientated environment, with a strong company culture and collective mission
- Competitive health benefits
- Opportunity to work in a growing and exciting business, with a solid financial position and ambitious growth plans
Customer Relationship Management