Licensed Practical Nurse Advent Health Care Center Waterman
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Paid Days Off
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Sign-on Bonus*
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time/ Full Time/ PRN/ Weekends/ Weekend Doubles
Shift: Day Shift/ Evening Shift/ Night Shift/ Weekend Shift
Location: 4501 Waterman Way, Tavares FL
The community you’ll be caring for: Waterman Skilled Nursing Facility
Walk-ins welcome for immediate interviews
The role you’ll contribute:
The LPN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the LPN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
- Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans under the guidance of a Registered Nurse. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to nursing assistants.
- Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Assists with residents’ comfort.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care provided.
- Reports significant observations to the nurse in charge/RN designee and physicians.
- Reports pertinent changes in condition to the physician and the resident/health care decision maker.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Safety Principles