To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Culver City, CA 90232
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City
- Phone: (310) 836-7000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Alta Hospitals System • Culver City, CA
Posted 1 month ago
House Supervisor - Nursing Admin
We are hospitals and affiliated medical groups, working closely together for the benefit of every person who comes to us for care. We build comprehensive networks of quality healthcare services that are designed to offer our patients highly coordinated, personalized care and help them live healthier lives. Through collaboration, we strive to provide all of our patients and medical group members with the quality, affordable healthcare they need and deserve.
The House Supervisor Nursing Administration or Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing expert clinical patient care, and assumes shift accountability by setting measurable goals and objectives so that sensitive, caring, optimum quality, and cost effective care is delivered in an environment of compassion, and respect.
- Responsible and accountable for assisting in the planning, organizing, coordinating and evaluating the management and clinical practice activities for the nursing units.
- In the absence of the Director, assumes 24 hour accountability for operations.
- Responsible and accountable for assisting in the planning, organizing, coordinating and evaluating the management and clinical practice activities for the TCU and ARU.
- The Clinical Supervisor provides expert clinical patient care, and assumes shift accountability by setting measurable goals and objectives so that sensitive, caring, optimum quality, and cost effective care is delivered in an environment of compassion, and respect.
- Must have knowledge of current trends in patient care and healthcare delivery.
Minimum Education: Graduate of an Accredited Professional School of Nursing. Bachelor of Science (BSN) preferred.
Minimum Experience: Two or more (2+) years recent nursing clinical experience in an acute hospital setting or long term care. Two (2) years of supervisor or management experience preferred.
Req. Certification/Licensure: Current California RN license. Current American Heart Association (BLS), (ACLS) Certification.
Employee Value Proposition
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc., is guided by a diverse and highly experienced leadership core. This group maintains the vision that has made Prospect a needed difference-maker in the lives of so many patients today, and many executives contribute to our continued efforts. As a member of our highly effective team of professionals you will receive:
- Company 401K
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Life insurance
How to Apply
To apply for this role, or search our other openings, please visit http://pmh.com/careers/ and click on a location to begin your journey to a new career with us!
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources.
EEOC is the Law: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm