To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gilbane Inc • Columbus, OH
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Laborer performs basic installation of materials on a construction site.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Laborer typical responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform setup and clean up tasks at job site, including removal of debris
- Navigate construction job site terrain
- Direct traffic within construction site when necessary to ensure safety of work crew
- Assist with the loading and delivery of materials
- May operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Provide labor support as necessary for carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of construction experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Willingness to work in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- OSHA 10 hour certified (G.O. North will assist with obtaining this certification if necessary)
G.O. Construction Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
G.O. Construction Services has an unwavering focus on safety, the environment and caring about everyone involved in our work.