Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join the team!
As New Mexico's largest destination casino resort, this stunning property has 395 rooms, 5 food and beverage outlets, and over 66,000 square feet of banquet space - home to exciting events such as boxing matches and concerts. The outlets include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop, pool, and in-room dining.
In this role, you will oversee all front-of-house operations of our modern fine dining restaurant, Red Sage, managing a team of 14. You will also oversee the property's wine and beverage program to include menu creation and beverage purchasing.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic leader with solid wine knowledge and a passion for innovation. At least 3 years of food and beverage management experience with a background in fine dining and beverage purchasing is required. Level I Sommelier Certification and hotel experience are a plus.
For more information on the property, please visit:
- [ Link removed ]
- [ Link removed ]
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Manager, you would be responsible for directing and organizing the activities and services of Red Sage in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all outlet operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess product and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of outlet offerings, products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in a Food & Beverage management position
- Fine dining experience strongly preferred
- Wine knowledge required
- Proven ability to successfully lead a team in delivering on service objectives
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Rr N Arr
W Foodw W Food Bevw