The Operations Optimization Specialist is responsible for providing various audits and data related to the inventory in the Logistics Centers. Other processes within inventory such as count backs, cycle counts and reporting, both internally and to the customer. This position may also serve as a back to other Operations Optimization Specialist roles.
6am - 2pm
M - F
2p - 10 pm
M - F
10pm - 6am
Sun - Thr
4am - 2pm
Th - Su
4am - 2pm
Sat - Tue
- Audits inbound and outbound loads
- Performs cycle counts and aisle audits, and identifies and corrects inventory discrepancies
- Looks into recurring issues to help determine root cause
- Assists with the tracking of recoup
- Execute quality hold process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all duties in a safe and timely manner
Job Qualifications - Required
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- PC Experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Previous AS400 and/or warehouse management systems (WMS) experience preferred
- Basic math and reading skills necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve work-related issues
- Detailed oriented with the ability to perform multiple task in fast moving environment
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M/F/D/V
Warehouse Management System
Warehouse Management Systems
Ibm System I