Over the past 40 years, our Hospitality Client has thrived as a result of their entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for hospitality, and a ton of hard work by thousands of the best team players in the industry. This Restaurant group is fun because their people take pride in being part of something special and love what they do. Our Client's restaurants are filled with guests and staff that want to have a good time. Our Client truly cares about their people on a whole different level than anyone else... and is also obsessive about the details. A unique combination.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
Beginning salaries are some of the best in the industry. Quarterly bonuses are awarded to both management teams and individuals based on results! Our Client offers a 5 day work week and a wide variety of benefits!
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- Managing the kitchen porters - Supervises and coordinates activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel.
- Making sure the kitchen is a safe and hygienic place to work - Supervises non-cooking personnel, to ensure cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
- Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies - Supervises workers engaged in inventory, storage, and distribution of foods and supplies.
- Control portion costs
- Train new workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ensure customers receive exceptional service through timely and accurate preparation of food
- Promote a positive atmosphere for workers of all levels
- Ensure procedures and policies are adhered to
- Compensation and Bonus Program
- Insurance is offered.
- 401K is available
- No Cost Life Insurance
- 2-5 years of experience that is progressive in a upscale, high volume, $3M to $5M, casual dining environment.
- Strong desire to Achieve
- Dedicated to Career Growth
- Ambition to be the best and work for the best
- Willing to work days, nights, holidays and weekends
- Demonstration of excellent team leadership skills
- Demonstrate a passion for detail management
- Must have experience with prepping and cooking from scratch using a set menu
- Culinary degree a plus.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Hospitality Recruitment: Restaurant Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef - Full Service
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Demonstration Skills
- Success Driven
- Food Preparation