ARMED SECURITY PROFESSIONALS NEEDED!
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Excellent opportunities for security professionals, military or law enforcement veterans
At Securitas Security, we look to hire the best in the business. We are seeking professional individuals to join our Armed Security Patrol Team! Our Armed Officers serve a vital role in the overall protection of city patrons and the surrounding community. Due to the high level of protection they provide, we are seeking the following qualifications:
Must possess prior experience. Examples: security, military, law enforcement, correctional officer, criminal justice background or other related fields
- Ideal candidates should also possess additional qualities such as strong customer service skills, friendly and helpful attitude, and professional work demeanor
- All officers must also possess and maintain a professional appearance; meeting all appearance requirements
Pay wage starts at $14.50/hr with opportunities to rank up!
Enjoy the additional benefit of FREE metro and bus transportation!
An $800 Value/yr!
(additional transportation benefits begin after completing ALL training)
- The ability to effectively utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to withstand physical conditions such as standing or climbing stairs, for prolonged periods of time. Additional physical requirements may include lifting up to 25lbs
- Must be able to withstand inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to stand and be on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to analyze a problem and locate the best solution without hesitation.
- Must be able to maintain composure under high stress situations
- Must possess good judgment on all levels but particularly in safety.
- Must be able to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing and/or site standards as established by the company.
- Requires security licensing in both Missouri and Illinois. Securitas will assit in the licensing process for both states
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from designated platform
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be able to meet, follow, and maintain company appearance policy at all times
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Why Securitas? This is not just a job, it's an opportunity!
willing to become an armed security officer, strong customer service skills, experience with verbal judo a plus!