Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
COMPENSATION: Probationary Rate- $15.50. Rate increases after six months to $17.60
Health and Welfare $3.99
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- US Citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Maintain a valid Driver's License
- Applicants are subject to a pre-employment and background investigation, including prior employment, personal references, criminal and credit screening, motor vehicle report, etc.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance, prior to training.
- Employees are subject to random drug screening, annual background investigations, and must report any and all violations (including traffic tickets) and/or arrests
- Pass an annual Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Handle, shoot, and qualify semi-annually with a 9mm pistol and shotgun
- Provide for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Preserve order and act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Respond to routine and emergency situations.
- Standing a post for 8 to 16 hours while wearing duty equipment and personal protective equipment weighing up to 30 pounds (includes a required ballistic vest) while exposed to all weather conditions.
- Properly and effectively wear or use personal protective equipment, including that used to prevent exposure to chemical, biological, or radiological agents.
- Acuity of senses and ability of expression sufficient to allow essential, accurate communication by written, spoken, audible, visible, or other signals.
- Operate both as a member of a team and independently at incidents of uncertain duration.
- Maintain mental alertness, deductive, and inductive reasoning, memory, and reliable judgment, to include operating a motor vehicle -- even under emergency conditions.
- Respond appropriately to routine and emergency situations of the job including bending, reaching, dodging, crawling, climbing, rapid ascent of stairs, short to moderate sprints, and self-defense if necessary while wearing protective equipment.
- Ability to mentally and physically endure emergency situations for extended periods of time
No travel required.
Standing a post for 8 to 16 hours while wearing duty equipment and personal protective equipment weighing up to 30 pounds (includes a required ballistic vest) while exposed to all weather conditions. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
- Emergency Handling
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Background Checks
- Information Security