Our client leader is well-known in specialty food products. Seeking a Sr. Maintenance Technician to join the plant. (Incumbent is retiring.) Primary duties include:
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance as well as installations and modifications of manufacturing/processing equipment
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of facility and grounds
- Provide status reports to Managers and President/Owner
Position reports directly to Maintenance Manager.
Ideal candidates for Sr. Maintenance Technician position in Buffalo, NY, will possess the following:
- Associates degree. Will consider military (technical) training and/or vocational schooling.
- 5+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment--preferably food production
- Knowledge of GMP and LEAN 5S
Competitive salary. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Maintenance Technician
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Lean Manufacturing
- Technical Training
- Good Manufacturing Practices