CNA/Personal Care Aide | Immediate Openings
HealthCare Lane Changers: whether looking for a new company or are displaced in employment looking for rewarding work in home care, Interim HealthCare is looking for caring CNAs / Certified Nursing Assistants and Personal Care Aides like you to join our team! We have immediate positions available that need trusting and responsible individuals like you who are willing to expand skills and learn new skills in healthcare.
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant and Personal Care Aide responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and trips.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctor appointments.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers.
(208) 938-9681 to speak with a team member for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant / Personal Care Aide requirements include, but not limited to are:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and successful completion of a Nursing Assistant Course and Nurse Assistant Certification as required by the State of Idaho
- CPR Certified
- Must pass Drug Screening
- Valid Driver’s license and current auto insurance
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, Weekend Shifts, 8 hours, 10 hours, 12 hours, Boise, Idaho area #CB
Certified Nursing Assistant