Kforce's downtown Milwaukee, WI based client is looking for a long term year-long Product Information Specialist consultant to help within their Product Information team.
With a focus on The Product Specialist will support a cohesive website and e-commerce experience by ensuring that all new and existing product titles, descriptions, specifications, promotions, and messages on the website are following established company templates and industry best practices. Strong attention to detail is required to ensure that all information on the site is accurate, complete, and easy for customers to understand. This position has a direct impact on the business ability to support distribution and the enterprise PMM initiative.
- Accurately enter data and product content into product management database for existing and new skus
- Validate all obtained data to ensure accuracy before publishing on the website
- Improve item level data quality by implementing data audits to all categories by routinely cleaning up and removing old SKUs, organize spreadsheets when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of data accuracy
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.