Growing senior housing company in Salem, Oregon is seeking a Development Coordinator with a strong financial background and detailed analytical skills
We are looking for an individual to become part of our successful, fun, fast paced team who are extremely passionate about senior care. The Development Coordinator’s primary duties are to provide assistance and support to the Director of Development and Project Managers.
Qualified Individuals must be experienced in the following:
Market analysis: Assist in the preparation of acquisition due diligence feasibility reports which includes financial analysis, competitive market research (location of existing communities, placement of competition, potential market penetration and demographics) and graphing, and mapping.
Site selection, contract negotiation & acquisition: Assist in all aspects of site acquisition/agreements: Land search, negotiation, review of title, due diligence, schedules, close of escrow.
Viability Assessment & Proforma development: Assist in completing financial analysis, developing and maintaining financial proformas and related documents for each proposed site.
Jurisdictional research and due diligence: In-depth research of and communication with local jurisdictions of authority, relevant to project development. Identify development standards, development impact fees and land use processes in order to determine project viability.
Land Use Process and entitlements: Assist in the management of coworkers and consultants through required processes and obtaining entitlements. Assist in preparation of land use applications and exhibits.
Project management and coordination: Assist with and coordinate team to shepherd land use process and construction documents through site design, plans review process and obtaining building permits. Assist with onsite construction management issues, budgets and schedules.
Travel: Available for extensive travel. Accompany team members on land search, site, and project meeting trips.
Fast-paced and energetic office environment
- College degree required
- 2 + years’ experience in real estate
- Site acquisition and
- Development planning a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of market and economic analysis/evaluation, financial and land evaluation.
- Strong computer
- Microsoft Windows Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with frequent interactions with internal and external contacts of all levels of authority and responsibility.
- Professional demeanor;
- Respond favorably
- Communicate effectively
- Team Player; Demonstrates ability to work within cross-functional teams, in a support role.
- Self-directed problem solver: takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight once familiar with job requirements.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze information, and interpret complex issues in order to determine the root problem and make effective decisions to bring the issue to a successful conclusion.
- Highly organized and flexible; with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines, often with frequent interruptions and changing circumstances, in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Competitive salary
- Generous 401K program, with a 50/50 company match
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Excellent team environment
- Work for a successful progressive company with 18 years of operation
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 24 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™' lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry
through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Provide Actionable Feedback