To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Territory Sales Manager (Wiring Devices) - Los Angeles, CA
Hubbell Inc • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Remote Position (Home Office)
The Territory Manager is responsible for the sales and promotion of Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems products through Distribution to end-users and specifying influences and for attaining assigned sales quotas within a territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage an assigned territory to ensure effective, efficient and economical use of available time and Company assets to achieve sales objectives.
- Conduct sales calls on Distributors and all potential users/consumers of Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems products.
- Train Distributor personnel to sell and promote Hubbell products; manage Distributor inventory/investments to ensure maintenance of proper inventories to service the trading area and maximize the “Return on Investment”.
- Maintain accurate account records (TMS/Electronic TMS).
- Conduct sales training, internal and external, within the District and Region as directed by Field Management.
- Conduct formal sales presentations to various groups, distributors and end-users. Communicate to various types of end-users in a variety of ways, either by letter, telephone, small group meetings, person to person meetings, Trade Shows and Business oriented social functions.
- Communicate through District Manager on any issues, problems, opportunities, successes and new products.
- Service distributors and end-users while creating demand for the Company’s product offering.
- Build rapport and strong relationships with distribution, end-users and specifying influences.
- Communicate through District Manager on new products, product modifications and sales tools.
- Cover open territories with assignment made by the District Manager.
- Serves as a customer information center for literature requests, catalog requests, technical detail, drawings and cross-reference information.
Skills and Experience
- Prefer at least 5 years related industry experience
- Proficient with MS applications
- Account management experience
- Ability to travel within territory
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.