A large Manhattan Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, located in New York, NY is seeking a customer service oriented/motivated individual to join our dynamic team of professionals as an Admissions Coordinator. In this role, you will assist in processing resident admissions in an efficient and appropriate manner, following facility policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in interviewing residents/guardians.
- Obtaining required information and signatures on all required permit, releases, authorizations, etc.
- Maintain an accurate record of available beds, attach preadmission documentation to admission papers as appropriate, collect, assemble and review admissions paperwork and forward as needed.
- Maintain daily and monthly census report as directed.
- Interview residents/families to obtain financial information regarding Medicaid eligibility.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may become necessary to assure the needs of the facility are met.
Flexible availability which may include working weekends and holidays.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, typing, medical terminology knowledge and data entry required
Healthcare, sales, marketing experience preferred
*Bilingual (Spanish speaking) preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience
Generous PTO Package
Health and Dental Insurance
We are an EOE