Senior Director of Early Intervention
Are you looking to join an innovative, patient-focused, and rapid-growing organization that will inspire you to develop in your career? Apply today for a chance to join the Ivy Rehab Network as Senior Director of Early Intervention!
This position allows for remote work and will require travel for business meetings.
At Ivy Rehab you are a TEAMMATE, not an employee.
Ivy Rehab is an entrepreneurial organization that champions clinical and professional growth. We provide exceptional resources, structure, leadership, mentorship, and career advice to our teammates to set them up for success.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Smaller community vibe with bigger company benefits
* Competitive base salary + benefits package including 401k match (12% 401K annual company match in 2021!)
* Up to 3 weeks of PTO + 6 paid holidays
* Professional development and career growth opportunities
* Community outreach and service initiatives
* And so much more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ivy Rehab is a Leading National Provider of outpatient orthopedic rehab and the largest pediatric rehab provider in the U.S. We recruit the best-in-class clinicians so we can provide the best quality of care to our patients. Our Ivy Rehab Clinicians recently achieved CMS' highest ranking MIPS performance tier! (97 out of 100 points)
We inspire and enable people to live life to the fullest.
By creating exceptional patient experiences and outcomes, we will become the provider, partner, and employer of choice in outpatient rehabilitation.
* One Ivy: We may be comprised of over a dozen brand names, but we believe we are all One Ivy.
* Love What You Do: You know the old saying: if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life.
* Do the Right Thing: We believe in always doing the right thing
* I Belong: At Ivy, we lead inclusively - everyone has a voice.
* GSD: GSD means "Get Stuff Done."
* Grow: Growth is so important on a personal and professional level
* Serve Others: No matter which brand or state our clinics are in, they definitely have one thing in common: a passion for giving back to those in need.
The Senior Director of Early Intervention will report to the VP of Operations, Pediatrics and be a member of Ivy's leadership team. The Senior Director of Early Intervention is an integral member of the Early Intervention team and will be responsible for the following:
* Manages early intervention services provided throughout the company
* Assists in developing, overseeing, and directing the strategic plans and goals of the affiliated organizations to enhance provision of therapy in early intervention settings while providing support to the operational managers of the companies that provide early intervention services
* Directs all early intervention services to achieve services quality and profits consistent with overall company objectives
* Leads efforts to support program design, development and improvement of Early programs
* Provides oversight and leadership of Early Intervention programs
* Oversees the ongoing operations and activities and monitors the delivery and quality of all EI programs and services
* Focuses on establishing and maintaining optimal functioning of Ivy's multi-disciplinary Early Intervention team
* Invests and takes part in Ivy's role as innovative pioneer in promoting best practices in fields of Early Intervention
* Educates and trains staff in the awareness and adoption of best practices in the field of EI
* Minimum of bachelor's degree from an accredited physical, occupational, speech therapy school, special educational or business program
* Current state issued driver's license
* Minimum of five years Early Intervention experience
* Minimum of three years managerial, staff supervision experience
* Must have and maintain appropriate company required clearances, licensure, credentialling, and other specified requirements
* Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgement, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organization objectives
* Travel required locally, regionally and/or companywide to perform job duties
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and management skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to delegate responsibility and authority to staff
* Excellent understanding of the practice acts for all disciplines
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.
- Decision Making
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Stress Management