To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Providence, RI 02915
- Nichole Dunne
- Phone: 443-221-2453
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Brokers • East Providence, RI
Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a Fortune 50 global leader in the financial industry, is hiring an Accounting Assistant to join their Fixed Assets team in Riverside, RI.
The Fixed Assets team has responsibility for maintaining the Fixed Asset Portfolio on behalf of the Bank. The primary focus of the team is to ensure the entire Bank’s domestic and international assets are booked on the respective fixed asset system as well as ensuring the corporate guidelines as outlined in the Fixed Asset Standard and Corporate Accounting Policy are maintained and satisfied. Key business partners include ATM, Corporate Workplace, and Corporate Tax to name a few.
The Accounting Analyst position is primarily responsible for the following:
- The Fixed Asset (FA) Analyst position includes processing daily work, reviewing and posting fixed assets, depreciation tracking and reporting, transfers, acquisitions, and retirements in a multi-company environment.
- Reviews purchase requisitions, setting up fixed asset tables via the Ariba system and supporting the fixed asset mailbox by responding to inquires related to depreciation posting, eLedger, Oracle, purchase requisitions, posted transaction issues and questions from various lines of business globally.
Candidates with the following qualifications will be considered and are encouraged to apply:
- Previous Accounting including General Ledger
- Technical Skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Products (Word and Excel).
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (Finance or Business Preferred) or equivalent work experience.