Registered Nurse Case Manager for Home Health admissions/visits in Jefferson County. Salaried position with Excellent Benefits
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) looking for a change? Looking to start making a difference in each and every day in the lives of those you provide care to? Do you need a new career opportunity that not only offers flexibility but also ensures stability with a healthcare company that has been providing care and taking care of clients' needs for the past 50 years? If you answered yes to any of those then Interim HealthCare is that healthcare company that you have been looking for!
Duties of RN Case Manager include but are not limited to:
- Managing the care of defined caseload to facilitate the healthcare team's efficient and effective achievement of patient outcomes in accordance with the patient's plan of care.
- Providing patient care and coordinating the services of a multidisciplinary team in collaboration with the patient's physician.
- Completing initial and on-going comprehensive assessments of the patient's needs and requests at appropriate time points assigned. Initiating the plan of care and revising as necessary.
- Providing those services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Active Ohio RN license
- Prior home health, or acute care nursing experience: ICU, ER, Med Surge (one year, preferred)
- IV Therapy/Phlebotomy skills
- Wound Care experience
- Computer skills
- Strong clinical and assessment ability
- Compassionate and patient-focused, positive attitude
- Reliable transportation and able to travel
- Strong documentation skills
RN - R.N. - RNC - Registered Nurse - home healthcare – CCRN - APRN - ACRN – CPN - HIPAA - JCAHO - DOH - DHS - DCS – Compliance - home care – Long Term Care – LTC – Regional Nurse – Nurse Consultant - Quality Care
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal Days)
- Gift Card as work recognition bonuses
- Vision/Life/LTD Coverage
- Work/Life Balance
Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is the nation's oldest health care franchise company. At the core of this longevity and success is a network of over 300 independently owned franchises and their commitment to providing the most compassionate and professional care available in the communities they serve. With over 43,000 healthcare professionals across 44 states, Interim provide nurses, therapists, aides, and other health care personnel to approximately 173,000 people annually. Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing.
Our local Interim Healthcare operation is the largest franchise network within the Interim Healthcare system. We have been in existence since 1971. Our mission statement is simple: "We are committed to providing the most highly valued healthcare services to our clients. Period!". We value Honesty, Ethical Behavior, Fairness, Safety, Caring, Quality and Profitability.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Steubenville
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Compensation Type: Annually
Registered Nurse Certified
Intensive Care Unit