To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help in leading efforts in modernizing current applications utilizing the Cloud Platform and Cloud Native development principles. This role will assist in application development on the iSeries platform. We are seeking creative, passionate, engineering minded software engineers looking for an environment with a core set of values anchored in trust, autonomy and a relentless focus on user experience.
75% Software Development
• Be creative, be collaborative, be interested, be driven
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code (front-end and back-end) for applications that are migrating to the cloud platform
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Leverage modern, cloud native, software engineering practices and principles to re-architect and rebuild existing applications onto Cloud Platform
• Work closely with Cloud Platform team to provide feedback and drive reliable platform services and features needed by our application teams
• Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test automation, CI/CD practices), where appropriate.
• Participate in identification of solution options to meet customer and technical requirements
15% Business Analysis and Partnering
• Regularly interface with architects, analysts, process designers, business SMEs, and users to understand and evaluate business requirements.
Where appropriate, be an advocate for sound decision making, in the spirit of empowering your colleagues and team to pursue the best technology choices possible given the constraints we ask you to
• JUnit, Mockito, Spock, or other unit testing framework
• Experience with RESTful service API development and\or consumption
• Platform - familiarity with RHEL/Linux
• Gradle or Maven
• SAML authentication
• Java server-side development (Spring framework)
• CSS preprocessors (LESS/SASS)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178