Schneider Regional Tanker truck drivers can now earn up to $0.55 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and enjoy weekly time at home. Tanker drivers specialize in safely hauling bulk liquid chemicals, and 2/3 of Schneider's loads are non-hazardous. CDL Truckers in Schneider's Tanker division enjoy large-company benefits with a small-company feel. Launch your career as an elite Schneider Regional Tanker driver!
Never pulled a tanker? No worries! Schneider provides industry-leading paid tanker training and ongoing advancement opportunities. Get started now!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here, give us a call at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply or text “Chat” to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Ohio Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.55 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $75,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Ohio Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Columbus, OH, Seville, OH or Cincinnati, OH and live in Ohio or Kentucky
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Schneider's self-paced online certification training program will help secure your required Hazmat endorsement
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Passport, Fast Card or Enhanced CDL required within 30 days of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years, over 60% automated transmissions
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."Chris, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Ohio. Call [ Phone number blocked ] - || for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit [ Link removed ]Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Transportation Worker Identification Credential (Twic) Card