$95,000 - $120,000
Our client is currently seeking a Data Analyst - Dictionary Management
Salary: $95,000 - $120,000 This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Assist in designing and maintaining the data model and tools for organizing TV and advertising related data.
- Implement processes and procedures for identifying gaps and/or discrepancies within the dictionaries and metadata, including but not limited to station/network mappings and data reference tables.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies associated with the dictionaries and metadata.
- Define and execute procedures for the testing and validation of data models and mappings.
- Employ data governance best practices for the maintenance and management of the metadata and dictionaries.
- Notify impacted stakeholders of critical issues effecting the quality of metadata and dictionaries.
- Provide product owners and stakeholders with timely updates on pending issues.
- Engage engineering teams and vendors when necessary to resolve inquiries and issues associated with datasets.
- Define processes and tools to support the maintenance of metadata and dictionaries.
- Act as the Product Owner to define requirements and stories for the internal Engineering teams to provide necessary tools or processes.
- Collaborate with internal Engineering groups and external data providers to resolve data issues.
- Create new metrics and KPI’s for monitoring dictionaries and metadata to maintain the highest levels of data quality and data completeness.
- Perform testing and documentation of core data processes, as directed.
- Provide technical support as needed to end users.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a data analysis role and environment, with a strong emphasis on data quality.
- 2-3 years’ experience with SQL and data analysis.
- Experience with third party data sets related to the media and ratings industry. Examples include Experian, Epsilon, Equifax, STB / ACR Providers, Nielsen, MRI, Rentrak, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in agile/SCRUM environments along with associated tools including JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in working with data modeling, data extracts and data analysis.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and troubleshooting customer facing applications.
- Experience in Business Transformation and implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Excellent Team and Consumer Advocacy skills.
- Curiosity, interest in learning and strong problem solving skills.
- Solutions oriented thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience in the US television industry.
- Experience in the audience measurement and/or advertising industry.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services; S3.
- Experience working in a cloud-based, Big Data environment.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile/SCRUM environments along with associated tools including JIRA and Confluence.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analyst - Dictionary Management
- Amazon S3
- Amazon Web Services
- Audience Measurement
- Big Data
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Transformation