To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Security Engineer
Corvel • Portland, OR
Posted 21 days ago
CorVel Corporation, a leading provider of health management and billing technology is looking for an energetic Security Engineer. The Sr. Security Engineer will be part of the IT Service Team, with a focus on security, compliance, and identity management. The Administrator will participate in all assigned activities to ensure a secure computing environment while supporting the company’s business operations using the latest technology solutions both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Research solutions related to security and compliance to identify and propose technical solutions to management and compliance staff.
- Implement security and compliance solutions.
- Administer Security and Identity systems, both on-premise and cloud-based.
- Bring together internal technical and security experts to solve challenges efficiently.
- Mentor and provide support to others in the organization as it relates to security best practices.
- Work with a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience researching enterprise solutions to address enterprise security and compliance.
- Experience implementing security policies using enterprise systems.
- Managed security compliance for IT systems including the security hardening of the organization's infrastructure and data.
- Experience suggesting system and/or infrastructure changes using analysis from security assessments, vendor best practices, and/or compliance standards.
- Has working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills as well as technical/non-technical abilities.
- Experience implementing server and cloud hardening polices.
- Experience supporting PAAS in Azure.
- Strong active directory and directory services administration experience including DFS, DNS, Certificate Management, group policies, on-premise Microsoft MFA, Azure MFA.
- Experience using a vulnerability management system.
- Experience with administering systems compliance for SOC, SOX, HIPPA, GDRP, and HITRUST.
- Familiar with ITIL and its application in systems administration.
- College Degree
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, age, sex, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this application or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications/resumes submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses